Sunday, June 5, 2011

Walls are going up

I have started to glue some of the walls in place. I have been carefully planning the lighting and running wires. I'm using the fireplace cavity to hide most of the wires.
Some of the walls are secured
Walls going up
Hiding the wires
I can't wait to work on the crown molding and baseboard. It will help to finish off the edges and hide and imperfections! Oh in the pictures you can see the houseworks doors that I stained in walnut. I also added brass door knobs. I actually took the doors out of the frames and made my own. I wanted to use different interior trim than the trim that the doors came with. Another reason why I did this was because the door frames are a little to thick for the plywood walls. I wanted everything to fit nice and flush.
Door before trim

No comments:

Post a Comment